Is COVID fake yo?

• Fake virus

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It's 101% real yo

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Lrwguitar

Lurker
I've injected strange things before. I still don't know what it was but I thought I was going to die. It was not something I will do again
I injected dirty heroin years ago and ended up with triple vision for 10 minutes, I thought oh fuck ive gone and killed myself, fucking shit myself.

imi

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
The Covid 19 is not fake, I was infected with Covid19 about a half year ago
Extreme fatigue, a lot of sleepness,extreme sore throat, cough
I did not have a fever, but Covid19 also make fever in some people
I was very sick and weak for 3-4 days but after that then I got better and now I am vaccinated I hope it works against the new various mutant variants of the original Covid19

what's the point of a vaccine that doesn't work, you can still catch and spread it and killl others, better hide under your blankets again until the government advises you what's next
Common misconception about vaccines many, and I mean a lot are not 100% effective. Including MMR, polio, chicken pox and a plethora of others.
are you calling him a pedo? maybe you should have read the rules because you're fucked now
He did

eloah

Straight outta Sweden
Moon landing was fake, Zuckerberg's one of the lizard people, Merkel is Hitlers daughter and Chris Hansen fucks 11 year olds.

Covid ain't fake you fucking tin foil hat degenerates.
Could've typed this in a nicer way, but I've literally had enough of this debate, get some education already.