• Staff wanted!
ggbanners
I have been digging around in this rabbit hole. Some dude apparently got all fucked up on acid and dmt, and most damaging of all GOD. Then shot his dick off for said god. I found some pictures of the stump healed and some explanation if you guys wanna see I'll link the archived thread.

There is a bunch of speculation on him being alive or dead because his last few posts were talking about finding someone to kill him or him killing himself and recording it. I figured since I couldnt locate anything else. You heathens probably have some info or photos or the possible video of this cockless nut bag getting whacked. (Lol whacked, cockless, huhhuh)

Ring any bells for anyone else? If this isn't a good place for this post, my bad I figured this suited my request best.

Ivan Drago

PROUDLY RETIRED AFTER 20 YEARS OF POSTING GORE
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I have been digging around in this rabbit hole. Some dude apparently got all fucked up on acid and dmt, and most damaging of all GOD. Then shot his dick off for said god. I found some pictures of the stump healed and some explanation if you guys wanna see I'll link the archived thread.

There is a bunch of speculation on him being alive or dead because his last few posts were talking about finding someone to kill him or him killing himself and recording it. I figured since I couldnt locate anything else. You heathens probably have some info or photos or the possible video of this cockless nut bag getting whacked. (Lol whacked, cockless, huhhuh)

Ring any bells for anyone else? If this isn't a good place for this post, my bad I figured this suited my request best.
Its just something humans like to abuse.

Ivan Drago

"I have been digging around in this rabbit hole. Some dude apparently got all fucked up on acid and dmt, and most damaging of all GOD."

What is this supposed to mean? Do you mean GOD as in The Creator?

Ivan Drago

I'm clearly asked if anyone had photos or videos, or more info on him....not sure where the confusion is coming from.
"I have been digging around in this rabbit hole. Some dude apparently got all fucked up on acid and dmt, and most damaging of all GOD."

The creator? Of what there is no god. At least no abrahamic version that many religions push. Religon is by far the most damaging creation for human kind. I can kill you because the voices in my head said its justified. My skyman said it's cool and I get paradise for killing apostates lol. Yeah great.

Hence the reason this guy shot his fucking dick and balls off.

That is still missing the point by far. I just want info/pictures. Not here to talk about fake sky men.

Ivan Drago

The creator? Of what there is no god. At least no abrahamic version that many religions push. Religon is by far the most damaging sect on human kind.

Hence the reason this guy shot his fucking dick and balls off.

That is still missing the point by far. I just want info/pictures. Not here to talk about fake sky men.
Catpunisher, I mean no disrespect, but are you using a translation app of some sort?

You're doing okay in my books. The only reason I brought it up is because I don't want to mistakenly misunderstand your words and offend you.

It's okay. I understand what you mean, I figured I confused people by the way I typed shit out by some of the responses I've gotten on other threads lol. I just go for it and hope for the best.

You've always been cool to me I dont think you are an asshole. I dont try to offend when people get mad at me. Just try to clear the confusing that caused the anger.

Bill M

The Murricane
If I was that dude I wouldn't be looking for my own videos would I? I'd be posting them.
I don’t know. If some dude is prepared to shoot off his own prick maybe that dude also forgets where he saves his videos.