• Staff wanted!

Travis Alexander Crime Scene Photos – Murdered by Ex Girlfriend Jodi Arias

aaabbb

Rookie
Why didn’t she just stop fucking him. Plain and simple. Women do it everyday. Bottom line is the woman usually more often than not has the say in who’s getting their pussy
Exactly. People act like she wasn’t a grown ass woman already. She knew what the deal was and knew it wasn’t getting her anywhere with him but willingly went back time after time. How is being a dumb bitch justification for murder? Lol People act like they’ve never had a ex they only went around to fuck 😂

PEENUS

The Divine PEEN
im gonna guess he deserved it. she did got caught and was like "worth it"
He did. He even knew he was going to die because he told his friends not to be surprised if they found him dead one day. This guy was a fucking player, like seriously he was a piece of shit,he was seeing another girl while fucking 3 hole wonder and the other women wasn't even into him.

Crimnt

Dude from Chicago - Former MOD TheYNC.com
I bet she killed him fer havin a small winkie ;) Lol. I never heard about this actuallly. Dude does have a small winkie though.....
Did you look at all the pictures? There is a few with his pecker in it. Looks to be slightly bigger than average. She was a crazy bit*h. That's why she killed him. You're more than welcome to write a letter to her in prison and ask her if it was cause of a small winkie.

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Did you look at all the pictures? There is a few with his pecker in it. Looks to be slightly bigger than average. She was a crazy bit*h. That's why she killed him. You're more than welcome to write a letter to her in prison and ask her if it was cause of a small winkie.
Considering you seem way more concerned with it than I, I'll leave that to you 🙂

Good looking girl but that Pussy got some high mileage (still good I'm sure). Good luck to the male guards with fat wives and with her in lock up.

Ryuken

Lurker
I bet she killed him fer havin a small winkie ;) Lol. I never heard about this actuallly. Dude does have a small winkie though.....
You are either stupid or ignorant. The penis is flacid when not excited. And grows to longer length when excited. In laymans terms its called an Erection dude. Educate yourself before coming online and blessing us with your pathetic comment

creep.exe

NewbieX
At least the trial thus far is super engaging (at least in the background while I work) oh, and as a woman, I still can't get that vag shot out of my head - get some surgery girl. waiting for the pics from today.
😂 as a woman who's seen hundreds of pussies, that labia is the only normal thing about that bitch. wtf, you think you look like a goddamn Barbie doll down there?? 👀 someone needs a handheld mirror lmao

H

Harli0666

Internet Warrior
Yeah, by her story, Travis preferred anal because it wasn't "real sex". He wasn't supposed to have "real sex" because he was Mormon and unmarried. I find the whole sex story hilarious.
I actually live in Idaho by Utah and these Morons are seriously fckd up people and that shit is TRUE 💯
They think they are still virgins if they only do anal.
He was a Narcisstic liar and he fucked over the wrong bitch. Karma.