• Staff wanted!

R.I.P Jeanne Edgar (attacked by Spic)

RobotGoy

Da goyim Know
The race traitor is the one who lost something forever.

Disgust would be appropriate, why should you have to endure the vile leper.

Pity would be appropriate for the family line, any smart ones, coming from so many generations just to end up with some idiot, shaming them without a second thought.

Like any terrible accident you drive by, you are shocked initially, but glad it wasn’t you as you move on.

Pay more attention to the good ones, not the bad ones. Them bad ones have moved below White and should not be of any concern.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
We don’t care about those who defiled themselves and are no longer one of us. We only care about those Whites with enough sense and self respect to stay among their own.

UNAPOLOGETICALLY WHITE
What an almighty self opinionated fucking arsehole you are, you know absolutely nothing about me so you make assumptions. The real Nazi's would have hung little cunts like you from meat hooks and they'd have enjoyed themselves doing it.

RobotGoy

Da goyim Know
What an almighty self opinionated fucking arsehole you are, you know absolutely nothing about me so you make assumptions. The real Nazi's would have hung little cunts like you from meat hooks and they'd have enjoyed themselves doing it.
That’s an almighty gay assumption, seen as one of my grandparents comes from an axis occupied country 😂😂

RobotGoy

Da goyim Know
If nazis would of killed cunts like me, surely they would of killed my family in Europe !
Are you a dumbass or what?

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
That’s an almighty gay assumption, seen as one of my grandparents comes from an axis occupied country 😂😂
So fucking what? Does that somehow make you feel "special", there are Russian, French, German members on here but you are the only one that feels the need to mention it, where are you from? Droitwich? Bognor? Skegness? Go on, fucking impress me?

RobotGoy

Da goyim Know
So fucking what? Does that somehow make you feel "special", there are Russian, French, German members on here but you are the only one that feels the need to mention it, where are you from? Droitwich? Bognor? Skegness? Go on, fucking impress me?
Get a life you fucking mongrel

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I exercise everyday, what about you?
I have a perfect life 😌 what are you ? Some fat old kike?
Whoopie fucking do for you, I couldn't give a flying fuck through a rolling donut what you do! You are less to me than a piece of dogshit on the heel of my boot! Fuck off to bed now little boy, you are beginning to bore the shit out of me with you moronic replies.

RobotGoy

Da goyim Know
Whoopie fucking do for you, I couldn't give a flying fuck through a rolling donut what you do! You are less to me than a piece of dogshit on the heel of my boot! Fuck off to bed now little boy, you are beginning to bore the shit out of me with you moronic replies.
You’re the one crying your eyes out..

Unapologetically WHITE

Anonymous Coward

Internet warrior
Oh look the old meat hooks propaganda?! Do you listen to everything Jews tell you ?!
Do you believe the 6 millions aswell?!😂 fucking idiot

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
That dog killer has lowered himself into the NIGGER category!
Screenshot_2021-04-15-02-06-25.png

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
she looked jewish to me, she probably tried to bar the spic from entering into the heavenly host and suffered righteous catholic retribution for her jewy ways.