• Staff wanted!

Good day, Gorehounds

I am here for the photos and information mostly. I have always had a morbid curiosity that terrifies others. I don't understand why. Many people are intrigued by true crime. It will never mean that we would actually harm another. If you were to know me, you know that. I hate to even harm a fly.
I will contribute to the site. I don't download anything and I don't save anything. I will only copy and paste links. I may not have watched what I post. I apologize. I am wanting to do my part though.
I do realize that this a gore site. I just had to ask though, is it necessary for there to be Advice To Self-Harm threads? People are in here encouraging suicide to one another.
:NO:I will not disclose any personal information about myself to keep to mystique alive.

Aries C. Jester

esti oli achristoi. Είστε όλοι άχρηστοι.
That's nothing new here. Individuals will take it upon themselves to contribute to harmful elements.
Some are attention seekers, and others are deadset on achieving their goal for whatever their reasoning.

That's nothing new here. Individuals will take it upon themselves to contribute to harmful elements.
Some are attention seekers, and others are deadset on achieving their goal for whatever their reasoning.
You are right. They may or may not get the attention that they are seeking. And it's quite doubtful that what else is said by any one is going to matter to them. If a call for help, this would be the wrong place to get it from and is need of receiving that in a much more appropriate manner.