• Staff wanted!

Serious FulciLives is a Retarded Faggot

Just stopping by to say that FULCILIVES is a retarded faggot.
Hitler Melons.png

D

Dr. Fate

Internet Warrior
It seems you have an obsession with doxing people. So I want to prescribe some Gorilla Glue so that you may seal your eyes and mouth shut with your nonsense, @deviant2, or whomever you might be.

D

Dr. Fate

Internet Warrior
It's apparent that you didn't have a father in the home; why else would you exhibit such bitch behavior; you certainly need to have the respect beaten out of you.

C

Cock Psychologist

Internet Warrior
I'm the only real doctor here and I can see you all have daddy issues. I recommend some ex-lax so you can relax your sphincters and insert the buttplug in because it's clear that you are all jonesing for a giant hard cock up your asses.

thegrandskwug

I will fist your anus without your consent
It's apparent that you didn't have a father in the home; why else would you exhibit such bitch behavior; you certainly need to have the respect beaten out of you.
You mean beaten into? Try stringing a logical sentence together you braindead faggot

D

Dr. Fate

Internet Warrior
I'm the only real doctor here and I can see you all have daddy issues. I recommend some ex-lax so you can relax your sphincters and insert the buttplug in because it's clear that you are all jonesing for a giant hard cock up your asses.
It's painfully obvious to everyone here that you're obsessed with phallic imagery; maybe if you dealt with deep-rooted father issues something could be resolved.

D

Dr. Fate

Internet Warrior
You mean beaten into? Try stringing a logical sentence together you braindead faggot
There you go again, Hiro. You should be more pleasant than coming off as a Scottish He-Man simpleton. Does this sound better? Maybe someone should cave in your skull and scoop the cranberry out.

There you go again, Hiro. You should be more pleasant than coming off as a Scottish He-Man simpleton. Does this sound better? Maybe someone should cave in your skull and scoop the cranberry out.

I'm hiro you rubber nutt fuckwit. I have already stated this in other threads, you thick spastic. Nice to know I'm in your head living rent-free faggot.

No, I’M Hiro

I love that I rattle everyone like a junkie with a bag of gingies, ya daft wallopers. Yer maw has a cunt hole like a badly packed parachute. Like a yawning hippo, like a skydivers mouth. She's seen more pricks than a second hand dart board.

More cockends than weekends.

You’re nothing but a pale imitation, a mere shadow of the fine human being I am. You wish you were me.

Keep on playing Spartacus, you slave!

D

Dr. Fate

Internet Warrior
I'm hiro you rubber nutt fuckwit. I have already stated this in other threads, you thick spastic. Nice to know I'm in your head living rent-free faggot.
Rent-free, you say? I reviewed your psych eval paperwork the other day, and I must say, you need to be institutionalized. You have severe PTSD. Tell me, Hiro, do you still have nightmares of the person you blew up? Are you still taking your prescribed antidepressants daily? I know you come off as some macho Scottish badass when in reality you're quite the opposite; quit the posturing and seek help-your life depends on it.

Rent-free, you say? I reviewed your psych eval paperwork the other day, and I must say, you need to be institutionalized. You have severe PTSD. Tell me, Hiro, do you still have nightmares of the person you blew up? Are you still taking your prescribed antidepressants daily? I know you come off as some macho Scottish badass when in reality you're quite the opposite; quit the posturing and seek help-your life depends on it.

I have some sound advice for you Dr Phil, bite my shite you old nigger loving homo. Keep sucking dick in your spare time. The fact you goony spastics keep thinking it's me that's posting, when it's not, makes me laugh.

You review nothing, you poorly educated, short little man.

Enjoy thinking of me every day.

Bye faggots.

D

Diablo Muerte

Internet Warrior
So triggered and upset are we? Do you have your urine-soaked panties twisted? It doesn't matter who you are; that's insignificant; you're the little man. Stop projecting your homoerotic fantasies onto others and resolve your deep-seated hatred for yourself.