• Staff wanted!

A girl's body is decomposing in a classroom in Vietnam

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Looks like Slenderman having 40 winks on the floor

Authorities said that, before the summer break, this school held a review and H'Nien came in to see, when everyone returned, everyone locked the door, not knowing that H'Nien was inside, so a heartbreaking incident happened. At the end of the forensic examination, the authorities handed over the victim's body to the family for post-mortem. One of her relatives said that Nhien suffered from mental symptoms for a long time, often ran away from home; families belonging to extremely difficult households in the locality.

View attachment 520951
Wish I coulda been locked in with her.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
No. I just thought they looked similar. Looks like a burn victim
Your SS looks like Paul Walker's autopsy pic πŸ˜”

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Really? I know he got burned up but were his autopsy photos released?
What was released were pictures taken by someone right after the accident before EMS was on scene and covered the bodies. He sold them to multiple news outlets but, it's the pugalistic stance description of the body & other things the coroner noted and your pic that reminded me of the set someone showed me before claiming it was his autopsy photos but, who knows. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I choose to remember what he looked like before. So handsome. πŸ™‚

The poor girl in this classroom does look like a burn vic too. πŸ˜† Being locked in school, what a nightmarish thought.

Kitten-xo

Lurker
Authorities said that, before the summer break, this school held a review and H'Nien came in to see, when everyone returned, everyone locked the door, not knowing that H'Nien was inside, so a heartbreaking incident happened. At the end of the forensic examination, the authorities handed over the victim's body to the family for post-mortem. One of her relatives said that Nhien suffered from mental symptoms for a long time, often ran away from home; families belonging to extremely difficult households in the locality.

View attachment 520951
She couldn't jump out the damn window??